Thursday, July 8, 2010

On a T-shirt

Another two weeks'-plus worth of t-shirt quotes:

• F--- fashion, let's smoke menthols
• Challenge your looser never give up!
• I'm propelled by cheer
• Nevada born side winder
• Only enjoying living is worth of alive
• nice day expected to begin
• Hushush kind champion
• to scramble to the popcorn
• I love my homework?!? That's why I'm saving it for tomorrow!
• old fruit keeps long
• the pictures came out well
• Let's dance, rock your soul as you go
• I [heart] first girls
• over raps
• trouble for skinheads
• I [beetle instead of a heart] big beetle
• achieve thrill of creativity
• I don't know – your love please
• The soul breaks! Give God my regards, tell him thanks!!
• MAKEUP/like the god of death
• real ization/seeking dream go along
• Yosemite/Pink/pink is more than just a color
• heap on our Okayama
• Actually they always say that time changes things, but you really have to change them yourself

2 comments:

  1. ahhh!!! why are there no pictures!? -jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take pictures while I'm working! Duh, clown!

    ReplyDelete