Sunday, October 3, 2010

Return to Form

YES!

Today is the first day back at working out after the slight injury. I just wanted to make sure I was in decent enough form so that I wouldn't aggravate anything. Holy crap, it was great to be back and –

I did more of this grouping of exercises than I was doing two weeks ago when I last worked out. Was it the rest period? I have no idea, but it felt so good! I'm really thankful for my health and am determined to take care of it.

Even though I admit I do drink alcohol at times and eat junk food. I'm not perfect, you know. I don't have worse vices, so I guess I have to have something.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you can work out again.
    Coming with my young son (6) and my dad (72) to see you and the rest of the Kinoshita crew in Kobe the week after next. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete