Saturday, September 15, 2012

On A T-Shirt

[Note: This is the "slowly catching up from moving cities and not having internet" post. One of them, at least. You should see how backlogged I am on pictures!]


• Believe a thing called love
• balmy days shuffle tape
• Soul Sister, Brown Sugar
• Faker is same as you
• Make my happy
• Light after madness
• No more fish in the sea?
• I'm fun
• Enjoy yourself – it's later than you think.
• Sausage union – rebel forces gain the fame
• It always shines full stars
• Positive idea and wish fulfilled
• I will never be like your kind of the girls – The Villey of the Dolls
• Clover: four leaves of happiness
• Don't think. Feel!!
• I think I am cheated
• Big fun on a bicycle
• In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different

No comments:

Post a Comment