Saturday, August 6, 2011

Post Fringe

I used one of my days off this summer to drive back to the Twin Cities for an audition. I think it went well, but I'll find out soon enough. Because of the trip timing and my girlfriend's schedule, I had the evening free and I decided to use it to catch two Fringe shows.

I saw "Entwined" by Amy Salloway and "Fletcher and Zenobia Save the Circus" by LiveActionSet. Both shows were great. I felt great. I got to see MN produced independent performance and support people I know at the same time. It also helped me formulate a short version of one of my goals.

There are many talented people in the Twin Cities. I just hope to eventually be counted as one of them. It's up to me to keep working and to show it.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I just saw this! I was then, and still remain, so honored that my show was one you chose to see with your limited time. *beam* Thanks!! Hope to see you again soon, in a skyway or elsewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete