Saturday, January 9, 2010

At Long Last, The Beginning!

It took me long enough, but I have now officially started my blog about my performing adventures. Why didn't I start from my moving back to the Twin Cities and include the marvelous stories of experiences from performing at Science Museum of Minnesota, Brave New Institute's Six Ring Circus, and working retail at Godiva, I don't know. But now, here I am!

Actually, it's quite possible that I didn't believe anything worth writing about for viewing by the general public until I received a contract to be a clown on Kinoshita Circus in Japan. I'm self-conscious that way.

Speaking of which, I do in fact have a LiveJournal that I periodically use to address and unload thoughts. However, that is not necessarily for the general public and most of my entries there are locked, open only to the eyes of friends. I decided not to sully that "sacred" space with generally viewable, general audiences material, so now we find ourselves here.

This is my third week in Japan, so I have some catching up to do. That will include thoughts, tales, and pictures. I won't necessarily have something for every day because I don't even write every day in my own personal ink-and-pen journal.

So welcome to you, and I look forward to greater productivity in my screeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment