Monday, November 8, 2010

Ending Weirdness

One of my best friends and favorite clowning partners is here in Japan. She's taking the spot that I am leaving. It's absolutely great to have her here, but it stinks that our time around each other is so short.

Things feel weird: some individuals are acting strangely manic (yet not atypically so), people are disappointed that I'm leaving, and I'm bumming. My feelings are mixed, actually. I'm glad to be getting closer geographically to my family, but leaving this place is a bummer. It's a bit worse because I feel like I'm leaving Jessi behind. In a sense I am, but I'm also moving forward and in a matter of months, I expect to have enough new material to make me feel productive.

Change is necessary for growth, and man, have I been growing! Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment