Thursday, May 6, 2010

Done Done Done!

Days Four and Five brought me a bit of fatigue. I hit the wall and my knees have been hurting all week. I believe that the reason is my shoes are ready to be repaired. I need new insoles (which are on the way) and the heels are in need of replacement. I guess I'm taking my shoes home on break, seeing as how I think they're ready for a resoling as well.

The weather is definitely kicking into the warmer days of spring. I made the executive decision to dump the orange long sleeved shirts and don the short sleeved white shirt and the tie. I prefer that not only because it's cooler, but also because it looks a little cleaner. That should work for a while while I put together some other ideas and get something made. Pretty much every other clown before has gone with basic big pants, long sleeved short and vest, if not shirt and tie. I just need to figure out something that works with my body, looks good and is a fit.

But now? I'M DONE with the Golden Week marathon! ArooooOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment