Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lag

It's been just over a week, but that doesn't mean that nothing happened. I was just very procrastinatory and did nothing bloggish. Slacker!

Another welcome to Japan is happening right now. It's been raining for nearly two days straight now. The back lot is understandably muddy and the tent is understandably muggy inside. It's exactly like taking a shower in my clothes from the inside out, but minus any clean, refreshing feeling that come from having showered. Oook.

I'm flying home in a week for the break. I have a few things to take care of, one of which is getting to the doctor and dentist for checkups. I'm not feeling sick, but I always like to have regular checkups to make sure things are going south. This will be the first time doing either without insurance, so I'll find out how much it'll cost for a routine visit. This could be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment