Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aftermath, Beforemath

The fourth show went well and I didn't feel like I was going to die afterward. In fact, there was an almost unreal aspect to doing it. The day ended on an up note, even with me having been tremendously dissatisfied with something during each show. Per normal operating procedure, I beat myself up about it then brooded and stewed. Actually, the self flagellation didn't last as long as it normally would have. I might be improving.

Today is the last day of shows and the beginning of load-out. We're going to be around another entire day before heading to the hotel in Nagoya for a night. Unfortunately, the internet is going some time in the middle of the day today. It's a bit premature and that means I'll have to find something else to do with my time tonight and tomorrow.

MY GOD! WHAT SHALL I DO?

I don't know – read, arrange, go to Nara (again) and see if I can be successful fitting through Buddha's Nose, make a last sweep for shoes for a couple of friends, go find the marker for the Rashomon gate, go see a movie, play Playstation. Ah! There we go: Playstation. The day is already set.

No comments:

Post a Comment